Nothing can sabotage an article, book, or a letter like incorrect spelling or bad grammar. If you are writing an article for the internet or your website, you had better spell it right and make sure your grammar is correct if you want the search engines to pick up on your article.
Get it right the first time
- You never get a second chance to make a good first impression!
- Bad grammar leaves a bad taste for most people.
- Incorrect spelling is a real turnoff for most people.
- Even a good-looking website is a turnoff if the grammar and spelling is bad.
What’s the answer?
- Hire a proofreader (can be expensive)
- Spend hours checking with a dictionary and grammar books
- Use a spelling and grammar checker software
- Many different software solutions are available, some free
The double-edged sword
- Words that sound alike but have different meanings
Two – Too – to
Mail – Male
Plane – Plain
Dear – Deer
Correct use of punctuation marks
- This can be a killer in any presentation.
- You could study grammar for years
- Maybe a good grammar book or books
You may have a great product or a beautiful website, but if it is filled with bad spelling and grammar, many people will not get past the first page. For this reason, it is important to get it right the first time.
Is there a better way?
Yes and I have used it for years. I have written over 25 books, countless emails and advertisements. I would never think of publishing or sending an article without using Grammarly the best spell checker and grammar checker you can find.
Now you can give a professional look to all of your documents and websites. Don’t trust your phone or pad to check the spelling for you. We’ve all seen what that looks like!
Now you can check it out for yourself. It can be tied directly to your email, your social media and your Chrome account, which if you don’t already have, you can get it free.
It cost nothing to check it out and once you do, you, like me will be hooked for life!
Click HERE to get instant access and find out for yourself.