Is Dare To Conquer a scam, or a worthwhile opportunity?
Let’s look and see.
Dare to Conquer Review
Name: Dare to Conquer (formerly BBC Billionaire Blogging Club)
Price: Free to join. $99 per month after that
Owner: Paul Scrivens
Overall rank: 4 out of 10
Who they are:
- They specialize in Blogging and offer courses to teach you
- They offer several courses that you can buy from $99 up
- Schrivens doesn’t hesitate to use swear words quite frequently
- He advertises himself as a “No BS guy.”
- It costs $997 to begin the courses and to join (very confusing pricing)
- They do offer “Free boot camps” with some courses
Do I feel it is a scam?
NO…just pricey. If you have the money and time, could be your bag, just not mine.
Is there an alternative?
Absolutely, and a great one too. I’m talking about Wealthy Affiliate.
- You can sign up for no charge and no credit card required
- You will be able to upgrade for a very reasonable fee to take full advantage of all the tools offered
- There is not a site on the internet that offers the quality of training that is available
- You can have up to 50 websites hosted here!
- There is literally hundreds of thousand happy subscribers to share info and questions with
- Meet more new friends than any other site (this is NOT a dating service!)
It cost nothing to sign up – no credit card is required. You can opt to go Premium, which offers many more features, but that is not a requirement.
Is there an “Upsell?”
You could call it that. It is called Premium and it offers many more features, but is not required, nor is there any pressure on you doing so. There is also the option to make the payments on an annual basis and save a bundle of money($229 to be exact).
What about training?
Unequaled at any cost. It takes most people nearly a year to complete the scheduled training, plus there are webinars, special training and one is offered the opportunity to write training materials after completing and meeting the standards.
Can I build my own website?
Up to 50 actually! They offer the best website tools that are available and training doing so that is unequaled. All you need to pay for additionally is the cost of the domain/s ($13.95 per year each). The websites are hosted and loads of helpful information is available for them. They offer suggestions for keeping your website healthy and plenty of tools for doing so.
Are there testimonials of satisfied clients
Literally thousands! I’m sure that like any internet program, you will find disgruntled people who want someone doing all the work for them while they lay on the beach and watch the bank account grow. Doesn’t happen anywhere that I am aware of. If you know of one, please let me know!
What about friends and support?
I have never met so many friends, true friends, helpful friends, caring friends as I have at Wealthy Affiliate. I have met friends from all over the world, every walk of life and all have been helpful and willing to learn as well. The support team at WA is unequaled anywhere. There is the chat link that you can go on 24/7 and get instant help from real, live humans!
Okay, how about the pitfalls, the minuses. You’ve shown me the pluses.
Truthfully, overwhelming! The training is so thorough and intense I have had to go over the lessons several times to be sure I grasped everything. Of course, it costs money if you want to get results, but the cost are minimal in comparison with the comparison chart I have included.
There are more money making schemes than you can ever participate in on the internet. You will run out of money long before you exhaust all the schemes and scams. Yes, there are some legitimate ones and there are some inexpensive ones. Usually, people price their services for what they are worth, or a tad more! It is so true, if it sounds too good to be true, it is probably too good to be free.